The wallet balance will be displayed in red if there is an active loan.
The total armor factor from all equipped armor.
For more information, see the Armor Factor page.
All items have a weight when carried and depending on the avatar's strength, it will start to get slowed down as the total weight approaches the weight limit.
The left weight is your current weight, and the right is the weight limit.
The avatar may be unable to move when the weight carried exceeds their maximum.
Gear is displayed in a tree view. The avatar's wear and carry slots are at the top level of the tree. Containers are expanded to see and use items inside of them, which may include containers inside of other containers.
|Face||1||Only face items (not implemented)|
|Head||1||Only hat items (not implemented)|
|Head||1||Only armor helmet items|
|Neck||1||Only necklace items|
|Body Wear||1||Only clothing items|
|Body Wear||1||Only armor suit items|
|Limb||4||Only bracelet items|
|Digit||4||Only ring items|
Items have a size when carried. The size of items is measured in container units (cu). This is a rough measure of its volume when carried in a container or at the waist. It is the undeployed or most compact size of the item. For example, a tent is much smaller when carried than when it is set up on the ground.
Only one item can be worn/held in a slot at a time. However, a container can hold any number of items as long as the total size of all content does not exceed the size of the container.
Carry slots can contain any item. It is common to have containers in one of or all of these slots. Apart from containers, any other item placed in a carry slot will be easily accessible and ready for use. Such as weapons, medical supplies, or tools.
- Body - Carry location typically used for a large item or container, such as a backpack. There is 1 body slot.
- Hand - Carry location for items in hand. There are 2 hand slots.
- Waist - Location for items carried around the waist. There are 4 waist slots. The largest item that can be carried in each waist slot is 15cu.
Wearing slots can each hold one item but they are normally limited to a specific type of item. For example only hats and helmets can be worn in the head slot.
- Head - Wear location for hats and helmets. It is possible to wear one of each though there are no hats at present.
- Face - Wear location for masks, glasses, pipes, e-cigs, etc. that can be worn inside a helmet. (There are no items that go in this slot at present.)
- Body Wear - Wear location for clothing and armor; one of each can be worn.
- Neck - Wear location for items on the neck. There is 1 slot.
- Limb - Wear location for items on arms, legs, tentacles, etc. There are 4 slots.
- Digit - Fingers and toes. There are 4 slots.