Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2024-02-23 Asteroid Lost, Scroll Bars, Yeet Bug

(02-24-2024, 09:07 PM)OB1 Wrote:
(02-24-2024, 07:29 PM)Haxus Wrote: BTW, nice to hear from you again Greydog. I didn't know OB1 was the same person. Hope things are going well in your world.

Greydog is my brother. I've been in this game as long as him. Big Grin
 I did what you said to save game to file and compressed the file but it wont let me past it to your email. File size may be to big and I don't know how to make it smaller.

Usually people just use Google Drive or similar services for sharing their saves
What even

(02-24-2024, 09:07 PM)OB1 Wrote:
(02-24-2024, 07:29 PM)Haxus Wrote: BTW, nice to hear from you again Greydog. I didn't know OB1 was the same person. Hope things are going well in your world.

Greydog is my brother. I've been in this game as long as him. Big Grin
 I did what you said to save game to file and compressed the file but it wont let me past it to your email. File size may be to big and I don't know how to make it smaller.

I saved a zipped copy to a shared file and then copied it to your email hope it works.

Ob1 I am curious at what point the game crashes. It sounds like the crash is happening when you push the Go button on the first screen. If that is the case, it suggests a broken game save file. Have you tried restoring a previous save? There should be several in your list if you have played for more than a day.

I received the file and I am investigating the problem now.

(02-24-2024, 11:23 PM)Haxus Wrote: Ob1 I am curious at what point the game crashes. It sounds like the crash is happening when you push the Go button on the first screen. If that is the case, it suggests a broken game save file. Have you tried restoring a previous save? There should be several in your list if you have played for more than a day.

as soon as I press the go button and I have tried to open many (10+) of my saved game files.

The game data is truncated. The data is incomplete. You will have to restore from a previous save.

Wait what? Every save is truncated? The saved game is copied to the Current Game before starting. Are you out of disk space?

(02-25-2024, 12:04 AM)Haxus Wrote: The game data is truncated. The data is incomplete. You will have to restore from a previous save.

Wait what? Every save is truncated? The saved game is copied to the Current Game before starting. Are you out of disk space?

Can't just tried to open my very first saved game dated 1/6/24. may need to uninstall game from steam and start over.

Nice to see you're still working on things, I love the idea on this, but really feel without a possibility of some sort of coop play with friends it just lacks =(. Glad to see your squashing some of the bugs though and will support but opening it and testing if they seem to be fixed or not.

I think it happened to me too the other day, but I just rolled back to a previous save and it worked fine. I haven't had much time to check if I could reproduce the issue.

Would be nice if the game didn't crash when this happened. Having the game pop-up with an error message and instructions on where to report the issue and how to rollback to a previous save-point would be very useful.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Zephar do you need an access code? Send an email to me. As a long time user you don't have to buy the software.