Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2024-02-23 Asteroid Lost, Scroll Bars, Yeet Bug

Not sure on how to send you the game file

I rolled back the game to the version that was current before the update yesterday. No file data changes were made so it should be safe. Please try to load your game now.

If you click on the Current Game entry on the list, you can save it to a file. Then email that file to me. Thank you.

Update: I'm not sure that the rollback did what I expected. I'll just have to fix that bug as soon as possible and post another update. Sorry for the trouble. I can't imagine which of those trivial changes yesterday is responsible for the grief.

Update: Ah there it went. It did downgrade my software to the previous build.

(02-24-2024, 04:44 PM)Haxus Wrote: I rolled back the game to the version that was current before the update yesterday. No file data changes were made so it should be safe. Please try to load your game now.

If you click on the Current Game entry on the list, you can save it to a file. Then email that file to me. Thank you.

Update: I'm not sure that the rollback did what I expected. I'll just have to fix that bug as soon as possible and post another update. Sorry for the trouble. I can't imagine which of those trivial changes yesterday is responsible for the grief.

Still crashes. Thanks for your help.

Can you please send that save game file so I can find out what's wrong with it?

Are you able to restore any of the older saves? Just click on one in the list to restore it.

(02-24-2024, 06:42 PM)Haxus Wrote: Can you please send that save game file so I can find out what's wrong with it?

sU.2024-02-23T09x55x06.Greydog GD 223

Try this!
I also sent this file to you in E-Mail.

I got the mail from you but there was no file attachment.

That one file would not be enough. If you left-click on the Current Game in the list of games when you start, you can save it to a file. That bundles the two files I need and compresses them a bit.

Are you able to restore any previous save game? It is possible that one file is broken.

BTW, nice to hear from you again Greydog. I didn't know OB1 was the same person. Hope things are going well in your world.

(02-24-2024, 07:29 PM)Haxus Wrote: BTW, nice to hear from you again Greydog. I didn't know OB1 was the same person. Hope things are going well in your world.

Greydog is my brother. I've been in this game as long as him. Big Grin
 I did what you said to save game to file and compressed the file but it wont let me past it to your email. File size may be to big and I don't know how to make it smaller.