Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2024-03-14 Custom Spacecraft, Decal Lighting, Mfg Options, Autopark, Warp Field

(03-15-2024, 02:14 PM)Haxus Wrote: The combo box takes the space of the checkbox. It is compact.

The list of recipes is relevant to the ‘Every’ option. That is where the allocation of processes begins.

A farm has many recipes but the default blueprint has only two fields. By selecting a recipe I can predict which two will be used.

That makes sense.
And yeah, it looks fine now that I have gotten to see it.

Did you remove the weirdness of Mines trying to change the selected recipe then?
Always found it really annoying when a Mine changes the recipe as I move the placement over different resources. I would much prefer it warned about playing somewhere that didn't have the selected resource.
But I guess if we use "Every", it won't be as big an issue anymore.

By the way, you mentioned Mines having their special logic for "Every", might be good for Wells and Treatment Plants too. I don't want my Wells to make water normally, unless there really is no other resource at the site. And a Treatment on the coast would normally want to just harvest the ocean.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024-03-14 Custom Spacecraft, Decal Lighting, Mfg Options, Autopark, Warp Field - by Deantwo - 03-15-2024, 04:33 PM