Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2024-02-29 Helicopter Bugs, Lighting Bugs, Prone Movement, Falling Damage

(03-02-2024, 05:51 PM)Haxus Wrote: A lot of the ground work has already been laid for TCP/IP multiplayer. That is how the servers communicated with clients. It isn't a huge job to pull the pieces together into a player-hosted multiplayer game. It isn't a small job either. A lot of testing will be needed that involves other people.

The end result benefits that subset of all players who want to play a multiplayer game.

Completion of the NPC emperor can be done by me alone. The end result benefits all players of the game.

Why do you think that multiplayer will not be interesting for the vast majority of players? I have played many similar games, and playing with friends/other players has always been an unforgettable experience. I really think that you should finish the multiplayer first, because you have almost everything ready. A lot of players will be happy, it will give a new breath to Hazeron Starship, and while all players will be passionate about playing multiplayer, you will be able to work serenely and at your own pace on NPC Empires. Of course, you know better where to start, but I actively communicate with players in the general discord community, and in fact, all active players are waiting for multiplayer. Please listen to the players, because we are not asking you to change the game, or anything complicated, pay attention to what the players are currently prioritizing. And yes, we agree that the era of MMO has stopped, and we are not against this evolution of the game, there is nothing wrong, there will be private player servers in Hazeron, in some way it is even better if the players have admin functionality, it will bring new ideas and balance. I wish you success!

P.S. How about we do a vote so that players can choose between NPC Empires and Multiplayer? This will be more honest, and will give a clear idea of what the players want to see first.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024-02-29 Helicopter Bugs, Lighting Bugs, Prone Movement, Falling Damage - by nellyborn - 03-02-2024, 06:02 PM