Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2024-02-21 Gulliver, Design Checklist, Designer Changes, Bug Fixes

Once again i ask for looking at clipping issue from other perspective. In blender it is called "viewport clipping" or something like that. Setting can reduce the start of camera clipping to millimeters. In game i haven't noticed reasons for large clipping other than using third person model for first person view. The fix is render separate model without head (and neck) and foliage (can just make it invisible) when using first person. Most games with first person legs/body use that technique, artifacts are seen only if use very wide field of view.

The result of this will allow us to use real scaled spacecrafts and consoles. This will also help with clipping through walls. My UAZ-3306 design really suffers from current implementation.
Image for reference
[Image: O4x6q9z]

Also. Green foliage looks strange on snowed terrain. How about adding little bit of white on foliage that stands on snow? Similar to what you did with underwater foliage
Report or Exploit

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024-02-21 Gulliver, Design Checklist, Designer Changes, Bug Fixes - by Vooker525 - 02-21-2024, 05:04 PM