Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2023-12-21 Spacecraft Ops, Wormhole Name, Fast System Survey

Haxus,

A small list of bugs;

1. Starships will occasionally not spawn at a starship factory. The building gives the message that "there is no unobstructed spot." However there is no obstruction. This seems to be related to terraforming terrain and then placing the starship factory down. On sites without terraforming this is less of a problem.

Recommended solution: Either have ships spawn in space if no spot is open or find the root issue.

2. Buildings with gravity equipment do not allow the player to place voids which are not aligned to natural gravity.  It would allow me to design more interesting buildings if gravity could be controlled in these buildings. As a side effect of this issue, when building large floating structures on gas giants I have noticed that the player character is forced into the platform and has difficulties moving. If we could reduce the gravity it would make movement easier.

3. Player jumping into room voids. Players with high levels of jump often become stuck when inside a ship and they jump into a room void. This can be prevented by placing barriers aligned to the void's roof, but it is another step and should not be needed. 

I will try to think more about this. Thank you for the updates.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023-12-21 Spacecraft Ops, Wormhole Name, Fast System Survey - by Phoenix - 12-22-2023, 01:08 AM