Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
favorite or funniest moments in the game

1. Building my first city and following an old guide on how to setup the first moon base before rocket drives were a thing.
2. TBR invading my money printing system and me and some russian sending in a fleet of 31 Vengeance class battleships, all manned by officers. What a clusterfuck, then taking the fight back to their ringworld system and capping it all.
3. Fighting with the dude from Rome with Ivan, and his swastika ship painted in Donald Trump textures made me lmao for real.
4. Fighting the pony empire with Ivan and him landing his invasion force in minishuttles.
5. Trolling Dean with the French and locating his home planet through triangulation methods from brokers lmaooooo.
6. Designing cool starships.

It was a really inspiring experience playing this game with you all. There is nothing like this still imho. I am with the crowd who believes we should return to the original rules of the game where there is a clear progression, though imo restarts shouldn't be a thing, I want the universe to have a persistence, where empires rise and fall all the time. I don't believe in arbitrary boxes; there must be some system that enables empires to interact organically, while still allowing freedom of travel.

And last but not least: The battle of Gemini against syndicate and Rome/TBR with their stolen Destiny Class battleship that just happened to have thousands of heavy missiles with Raynor, Celarious, Crazy Kristi and a couple of others each manning each station. I think I had fire control at the time. I believe the lines were Tesco/Moonlit aristocracy vs Syndicate/Rome/TBR and it was 4 of our manned ships vs 7 combined TBR, syndicate, Rome ships.

Messages In This Thread
RE: favorite or funniest moments in the game - by OnePercent - 09-17-2024, 05:01 AM