Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2024-05-09 Fleets, Starforce, C4 Doors, Shield Types

(05-09-2024, 10:14 PM)Haxus Wrote: Fleets

Starforce

Sounds like a really nice feature. I will need to actually make a fleet of ships in my save-game now so I can test this.

I hope you will make pirate use it, so they can more easily swarm us with big fleets of their little peashooter ships.

(05-09-2024, 10:14 PM)Haxus Wrote: C4 Doors

Happy to have this fixed. Finally I have something to use that bomb in my grav-pack for.

(05-09-2024, 10:14 PM)Haxus Wrote: Shield Types
There are three kinds of energy shields but they all do the exact same thing.
  • Kinetic Shield - Provides full protection against kinetic damage. Provides 20% less protection against energy damage.
  • Energy Shield - Provides full protection against energy damage. Provides 20% less protection against kinetic damage.
  • Stealth Shield - Provides 20% less protection against kinetic and energy damage. Reduces sensor detection range based on shield module quality. If sensor can't detect your ship, weapons cannot lock onto it.

If you want another idea to add to this list. It has been suggested a few times that we get a shield type focused on protecting against hostile environments. For example it could make the ship immune to the corrosive damage from Corrosive and Insidious atmosphere types, at the cost of the 20% less protection similar to the stealth shield. Or the penalty could be higher, to really make it seem like a non-combat shield.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024-05-09 Fleets, Starforce, C4 Doors, Shield Types - by Deantwo - 05-09-2024, 11:07 PM