Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ship teleported out of the galaxy (the "YEET" bug)

A returning player from Universe 3 has just reported that this still happens as of the latest patch
What even

I just had this happen to me for the first time in the singleplayer Hazeron after 700+ hours.

I ordered an unofficered ship that I had flown away for my homeplanet for a bit to orbit a moon of another planet. 64 days out at warp 9 :D

Steps that I did:
1. Changed modules (2 harvester modules and capacitator) & loaded crew (no officer)
2. Manually moved the ship a bit higher above the station/planet to avoid collisions/atmodiving before letting crew take over.
3. Ordered crew to fly to moon Systemame Alpha IIa
4. I switched to Sensor console to see ETE.
5. A bit after switching back to command console, I suddenly noticed the environment changed and could see the galaxy in the distance

On reload I could not reproduce it however. I guess I'd need to do the same exact sequence of actions with the same planet alignment.

I renamed the thread, so it is easier to find.

This issue is still reported every so often, but it happens a lot less frequently than it used to.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Happened to me as well.

My ship (with officer, I'm a captain) was in orbit of a planet I was building a colony at. I ordered the ship via 'crew' channel to orbit another city (new), pick up cryo passengers (add), then get back (add) and unload (add). After couple minutes got a notification that ship picked up passengers, but ten minutes later ship still haven't arrived, so I teleported to the ship, only to find that it's 3 billion km away from destination.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just had this happen to one of my spacecraft, it was going back and forth in my home system harvesting Antiflux and dropping it to the station at my home world, I was not on board and don't know when exactly it made the transition across the galaxy.