Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Constellation Congregation Diplomatic Stance
Greetings to all the empires among the stars beyond the Constellation Congregation's current horizons. Seeing that we are now entering a phase a empirical prosperity, we have turned our governments attention to the stars as well as our own planets.

We would like to announce our stance of Neutrality in the universe. War and conflict are traits that the CC do not value as much as peace and prosperity, and we will NOT involve ourselves in your conflicts, regardless of the amount of assistance requested. Please do not skew this as an announcement of anti-warfare and carebearing. Should you disturb our peace at home, we WILL defend ourselves. So long as you keep us out of your affairs, we shall not involve ourselves in them.

With that said, we will gladly establish friendly relations with anyone who wishes to do so. Should you wish to contact the Constellation Congregation about such an arrangement, please contact me (ToMoLoNo) and we can discuss a non aggression pact, and should we have something you desire, we will always be open to trade discussions.

At this point, we shall bid you adieu and thank you for the time you spent reading this today.
On behalf of His Majesty the Grail King, I extend to your people the traditional severed head of friendship. Please let us know your racial preference for blue rare, rare or medium rare. 

We look forward to the establishment of regular diplomatic relations between you and this Kingdom, together with the fruits of peace and the flow of trade. Welcome to the galactic community.

-Simon de Balsham, Lord Chancellor of Listenoise

(-edited for typo)
[Image: 7JQk4bf.jpg]
(09-14-2019, 10:12 AM)Vectorus Wrote: of the His
Really?
(09-14-2019, 09:22 PM)AnrDaemon Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 10:12 AM)Vectorus Wrote: of the His
Really?

Maybe 'the' is preceding a title?

(09-14-2019, 10:12 AM)Vectorus Wrote: On behalf of the His Majesty the Grail King, I extend to your people the traditional severed head of friendship. Please let us know your racial preference for blue rare, rare or medium rare. 

We look forward to the establishment of regular diplomatic relations between you and this Kingdom, together with the fruits of peace and the flow of trade. Welcome to the galactic community.

-Simon de Balsham, Lord Chancellor of Listenoise

As emperor of the Constellation Congregation, i would like to thank you on behalf of all residents of my empire for your welcome to the community, and we look forward to establishing relations with your empire as well. May peace and prosperity rain down upon you and your empires residents. I shall dispatch a space dove, carrying a second olive branch from our finest gardens. Please allow 10-30 years for delivery, as the doves are not very fast.

P.S. After extensive debate in the senate(there were some casulities as it got quite heated, thankfully, everyone has recovered), we have decided that the blue rare are the most succulent and flavorful meats. thank you for asking.
Weltreich accepts and reciprocates your neutrality.
Our diplomatic typographer has been reassigned to Space Siberia for incompetence, our sincere apologies. We shall no longer be taking recommendations for government contracts from the Monty Python production team.

Please inform our Foreign Ministry of a time and place convenient to you, when your envoys will be welcome aboard one of our vessels to partake of the ceremonial severed head. We note and commend your good taste in selecting blue rare; this omens well for our friendship. We furthermore invite representatives of Weltreich to be present at dinner.