Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Factory Complexes and Civilian Malls

(02-25-2020, 02:40 AM)Fedorya Wrote: Why ? Deantwo stated the building system is complicated, but i don't really find it complicated. A bit messy sure, but not really complicated.

When you try to balance morale of a huge city, you will know what we mean. Either you have designed exact morale building setup you need for all your city, or you stick to tiny morale buildings until you reach the building limit.

It might be a bigger issue for us that came directly from the old-style cities where you had a lot more control over the size of your city and the morale management.

You can read some of my other idea threads on the subject to understand what I think is over complicated about buildings and city management.
Mainly: (Idea thread) Building Blueprint Simplification

(02-25-2020, 02:40 AM)Fedorya Wrote: And well, mega building that do everything ? What the point to even have city planning if this is the case ?

I didn't suggest that in this thread. While the idea of a super-does-everything building could be cool, it would be a little silly. But if the building start out empty and you manually have to fill it with the different building type volumes, I don't see it as a horribly game breaking idea.

I proposed a clear limit to have this be either a refittable mega civilian morale building, or a refittable mega factory building.
Morale buildings we always want to be able to slightly adjust to min-max our cities, as mentioned above this is really hard to do for huge cities.
Factories aren't hard to manage, but it just seemed useful and easy to understand as a second example to this idea.

(02-25-2020, 02:40 AM)Fedorya Wrote: (As from what i saw on the forums peoples tends to bash on DeanTwo for reasons i do not know

It is just the French Empire that hate me for whatever reason. Simply ignore it.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Messages In This Thread
Factory Complexes and Civilian Malls - by Deantwo - 06-10-2019, 11:18 AM
RE: Factory Complexes and Civilian Malls - by Deantwo - 02-25-2020, 06:46 AM