Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suggestions 2019

First of all, hi!
It is normally better to make a thread for each topic, that way we have more on-topic discussions and less confusion. Also shorter walls of text. Thread title is also rather useless in this case because of the many separate subjects.

(03-01-2019, 02:11 PM)Kakashi Wrote: *Lack of information*:

Wiki. Yes parts of the wiki is a little out of date, mainly pages referring to old TL system and lack of designer guides. I still need to update the rest of the old building pages, but they are still relatively ok.

The in-game Help channel being empty isn't really new. I don't think anyone has ever really used it. Would be kinda cool if we could link that channel up with the Discord server's help channel, since that is much easier to notice and help players from there when we aren't online.

(03-01-2019, 02:11 PM)Kakashi Wrote: *Research*:

You can already research all patents at the university, and patents are automatically propagated out to all buildings in your empire every hour or so.

But yes I have voiced some of the same desires. I still don't fully see the reason to have patent research at each building. And even if there is a reason, it just seems messy. Requiring a university doesn't seem like much of an issue and does make a little sense.
I have suggested that patent research should get a more visual tree interface, rather than use the exact same system as manufacturing.
Here: http://hazeron.com/mybb/showthread.php?t...54#pid2054

(03-01-2019, 02:11 PM)Kakashi Wrote: *Blueprints*:

There are already public blueprints available in the blueprint exchange, but we could always use more.
Other than that I don't have much more so say on that subject, since I hardly use the new designer as is.

(03-01-2019, 02:11 PM)Kakashi Wrote: *Interface*:

There are many things to improve sure, but finding a bigger and clearer way of doing them takes some work. I will agree that Haxus has a bad habit of using images for all his buttons, which makes them really hard to find. This might however require a more UI specialized person to figure out or design.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions 2019 - by Kakashi - 03-01-2019, 02:11 PM
RE: Suggestions 2019 - by Deantwo - 03-01-2019, 06:59 PM
RE: Suggestions 2019 - by Kakashi - 03-02-2019, 03:18 PM
RE: Suggestions 2019 - by Deantwo - 03-02-2019, 04:31 PM
RE: Suggestions 2019 - by Kakashi - 03-02-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: Suggestions 2019 - by Deantwo - 03-03-2019, 12:19 AM