Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2018-06-08 Building Construction, Hospitals, Discord

(06-08-2018, 09:42 PM)Haxus Wrote: Hospital Material Requirements
Hospital material requirements are kind of high tech, due to the surgery station.

Surgery station, with surgery module, no longer adds plastic, electronic parts, or mechanical parts to a building design.

Do they still require textiles? Old-style hospital required textiles, and that seemed fair enough since you can make textile from basic materials without any patents.

(06-08-2018, 09:42 PM)Haxus Wrote: Spacecraft Take Off
A spacecraft design would not take off with AI at the helm but a human pilot could do it.

Fixed an error in the maximum vertical thrust limit imposed when AI operated the helm. This also affected forward acceleration in atmosphere.

This has been an issue forever, I think. Awesome to have it fixed!
The idea of it affecting forward acceleration is a little bit worrying though. Fingers crossed.

(06-08-2018, 09:42 PM)Haxus Wrote: Discord
Lots of people ask to have a Shores of Hazeron presence on Discord.

This one is for Deantwo. I'll try to figure this thing out.

This is the invite link. I don't think you need it if you are already a Discorder.

https://discord.gg/CPrpDzJ

Haha, it was fun seeing you suddenly log onto Discord.
Just wish I had had more time. I am at the airport right now waiting to board a plane to Toronto, so I was busy getting ready last night. Not to mention finding out about the sudden rescheduling of my flight last night was quite surprising.
Can't you just fly me instead? XD

I had pretty much given up on you joining Discord. I mean I know you are busy and everything. Plus as you might already have noticed, it is just a chatroom kinda thing, there is nothing super special about it and I think we have all the community stuff over there managed for you.

I'll post an announcement about not bugging you too much on Discord and to only report bugs on the forum (or in-game).
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2018-06-08 Building Construction, Hospitals, Discord - by Deantwo - 06-09-2018, 09:45 AM