Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2019-04-01 Pirate boarding and raids, Cloaking shield, Digging, A drill tools

Happy April Fools day all! That is something people say, right?
Anyway, disregard this update thread, since it was just a joke.
:P

Yeah, I like the idea of all the things I wrote here.
Of course a lot of them are written in a way that would be catastrophic! Which was supposed to be the joke.

Examples:
  • Pirate boarding parties would be useless if everyone makes ship blueprints that simply have invalid pathing.
  • Pirate raids would maybe lead to city decay if pirates start stealing all the food and air from cities. Other wise seems like a nice feature if not over done.
  • Having cloaking hide energy emissions of cities would be insanely overpowered. You would be able to hide your empire permanently anywhere. Even in the system next door, if your target has never visited it of course.
  • The idea of pirate ships decloaking in front of your ship out of the blue sounds awesome. Akind to what happens in Star Trek. But again players using it in warfare would be more horrifying than the current warp-out-of-combat issues.
  • I had a nice image in my head of a newbie using a shovel on the ground and suddenly a mega beast pops out of the ground and eats everything he has made.
Likely best to make idea threads for each of the items on the list if you guys want to discuss them further.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2019-04-01 Pirate boarding and raids, Cloaking shield, Digging, A drill tools - by Deantwo - 04-01-2019, 09:03 PM