Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2018-11-28 Refit Q, Open From Gear, Station Resupply

Quote:Trees on Bridge

Should this/ does this also affect street lights, which will often overlap the sites of other buildings?

Quote:Paint Colors
This is a really useful change. Is there some way for settings like transparency, glow etc. to be retrieved from the currently or most recently selected face? Since right now such information is not readily accessible, it is often hard to blend in geometry when revisiting old design work, unless you redo the entire section. Personally, I'd get a lot of use out of that.

Just an FYI, as of this update the shield changes posted in the previous update do not appear to have done anything beyond adding a new "down" state - no 10-minute charging happening for me. I would like to ask about shield bases too:

-It was stated that they would recharge once per 10 seconds if power was available.
-Battery mechanic was introduced to allow fine control over bubble size, but recharge was much slower than for shield capacitors.
-Recharge was universally updated to take 10 minutes.
-Does this mean there is no functional difference between battery and capacitor-generated shields, except that you can manipulate the sliders to get the shield size you want?

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2018-11-28 Refit Q, Open From Gear, Station Resupply - by Vectorus - 11-28-2018, 06:55 PM