Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
UI Errors

Hi,

When I go to create a second character after already having one, the UI does not update and I'm unable to finish creating the new character. Some of the errors include the character name box appearing blank when I enter a new name, it doesn't even show the text cursor icon like I can't interact with it. The scenario selector also stays frozen, I can select another scenario like Citizen of the Galaxy but the UI is stuck at the asteroid scenario. Also, when i click the return to character selection button from my main character the entire UI seems frozenĀ  and un-interactible.

There has also been additional UI errors, for example: if you expand the f8 bio menu you can't switch between the tabs without them freezing, you have to go back to the first tab to see any other tab. This problem also affects the empire menu and the spacecraft menu. I have not experienced these errors in previous versions of Hazeron Starship earlier this year, these problems are new.

This bug isn't related to the UI delays in the previous post, I don't notice anything like that. I am willing to take screenshots and videos if you need me to, please let me know. Thanks.