Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roleplaying historical challenge start

I actually wish that the overhead tool could be limited somehow based on what you've constructed.

1. No overhead at start.
2. One level zoom when you have a Capitol.
3. Two level zoom when you have a Police Department.
4. Three level zoom when you have a university.
5. Full zoom when you have electricity.

Dunno, just an idea to make things more realistic. I know you can already do this on your own if you're role-playing, but the temptation to cheat is sometimes too great to resist when you're lost. Doesn't help that full zoom out lets you see nearly half your planet.

Another thing is I wish the max rocket speed was much smaller. I guess this means you'd need to greatly limit the amount of rocket fuel so you couldn't accelerate as much. It shouldn't be possible to reasonably deadhead from one system to another in a rocket. At least it should take hours and hours (days?).

Also flying from one planet to another should take a decent amount of time in a rocket. Your first excursion to another world should feel like an epic adventure. You shouldn't be allowed to zip around your starting system in a rocket like a go-cart in your back yard.
So there

Messages In This Thread
RE: Roleplaying historical challenge start - by GaelicVigil - 12-11-2023, 05:06 PM