Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2018-09-17 Cleanup Blueprint Exchange
Store Emission and Detection Info
The emission and detection information resulting from power usage in solar systems is not saved between server restarts. It takes a long time to accumulate.

Emission and detection information is now saved and restored between server restarts.

This also flushed out a minor bug that caused solar systems to be updated to the client at times when no update was needed.

Kick Dying Body
Sometimes when a creature falls to the ground dying, I want to roll them over to see them better.

Attacks on a dying body now cause it to change dying position, even if the attack does not cause any damage.

Body Cleanup
Poison and disease are not always removed when I die, particularly in primeval world.

Fixed dead body cleanup code. 

Village Reputation Reset
My reputation with the village gets reset when I die but the villagers continue attacking me.

Stopped indigenous from attacking when the target's reputation is reset.

Client Crash
My client crashed while I was dying in primeval world and villagers were kicking my dying body.

Fixed thread conflict when rendering on screen messages.

Repair Exchanges
The blueprint exchanges contain designs that are no longer valid or that do not match the design analysis shown in the exchange. It is confusing.

Developed functions to clean up the blueprint exchanges.
  • Each design is loaded and analyzed.
  • If it is no longer valid for manufacture or construction, the exchange entry is removed.
  • If the design analysis report changes, the exchange record is updated with the new report.
This will clean up all exchange records, not just the ones that are publicly available to everyone.
After processing the building blueprint exchange, 734 records remain valid, 477 were updated, 18 were deleted.
After processing the spacecraft blueprint exchange, 198 records remain valid, 88 were updated, 3 were deleted.