Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2023-11-30 Vehicle Entry, Location Desync

Yeah, to be honest, either way is an improvement, I'm all for better pirates to fight or defend against, especially if it finally gives use to military buildings
What even

Probably won’t be pirates. I am thinking of an NPC emperor who knows how to play the game.

Oh even better! Would be good to have other empires to trade and interact with, excited to see how it goes
What even

(12-02-2023, 03:40 AM)Haxus Wrote: Probably won’t be pirates. I am thinking of an NPC emperor who knows how to play the game.

There you go. Having NPC empires both good and bad will round out the sandbox nicely.

(12-02-2023, 02:06 PM)Rockinsince87 Wrote:
(12-02-2023, 03:40 AM)Haxus Wrote: Probably won’t be pirates. I am thinking of an NPC emperor who knows how to play the game.

There you go. Having NPC empires both good and bad will round out the sandbox nicely.

Actually really agree with this.

Could be really fun if you had NPC empires with various standing towards you as the player, and themselves.
So you could sit back and watch them wage wars against each other.

Give it a real X3 / X4 vibe.

While I really do want multiplayer, in one shape or another. A more breathing, and alive universe, would only be a good thing for everyone. Multiplayer or not.

-
And, another idea I think could work nicely with this. Not sure how feasible it would be to do.
But randomized POIs spawning on planets or in space.

Which could be anything from a ruined structure, abandoned space station to ancient temples.

Could be really fun.

And could also let people add more POI's with the Workshop.

(12-02-2023, 03:35 PM)Norway174 Wrote:
(12-02-2023, 02:06 PM)Rockinsince87 Wrote:

Actually really agree with this.

Could be really fun if you had NPC empires with various standing towards you as the player, and themselves.
So you could sit back and watch them wage wars against each other.

Give it a real X3 / X4 vibe.

While I really do want multiplayer, in one shape or another. A more breathing, and alive universe, would only be a good thing for everyone. Multiplayer or not.

-
And, another idea I think could work nicely with this. Not sure how feasible it would be to do.
But randomized POIs spawning on planets or in space.

Which could be anything from a ruined structure, abandoned space station to ancient temples.

Could be really fun.

And could also let people add more POI's with the Workshop.

And that right there is the makings of an excellent game. Multiplayer can be added whenever as said. A nice living universe will allow for a great single player experience, coop experience, and can work regardless of any player number count.

Side note: Haxus...any plans to increase blueprint file size?(256MB or 512Mb would be nice) I'm really looking forward to getting my "unnecessary detailed" ships built?
I won't be the only one who wants to build epic looking ships. 
[Image: Hazeron-Starship-0-Zza-Z7r22k.gif][Image: Hazeron-Starship-Z1-LVDJsm-RP.gif]
[Image: Hazeron-Starship-S6a-THj-LQvd.gif]

HAve to teach AI how to not smack into planets and starts first TBH. That or give them some kind of immunity to that sort of thing, Smacks planet at 1/3rd light speed, thats just AI things, make it land, sit there a few minutes to sort it's brain out, then take off again. For stars, idk, they probably still burn up, but AI needs to be "smarter" about collisions.

Those pictures of a space ship interior are really cool. May I post them on the Steam community forum for Hazeron Starship? I will credit you as the designer.

Or better yet maybe you could post them there.

When it’s time for the next update I will post the changes to the Hazeron Starship community forum on Steam.

That leads me to question why I would continue posting the same information here. This train of thought ultimately leads me to wonder if this forum could be reduced to only the Bug Reports forum.

Any opinions?

There's another forum? I was not aware there was another away from this one.