Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adressing lack of threat, interaction with AI empires and ship interior design.

(09-12-2023, 11:57 AM)Ivan Wrote: Yeah you guys are right, the best time probably was until the end of 2015. I don't know if the game was even online in 2016. I just assumed it was around 2016 that the new designer was introduced. I only discovered the game near the end of january 2014 iirc. So for me it would be 2014-2015.

The first shutdown was in summer 2014 and then returned in february 2015, with the box where the game was super popular, and when the box ended a few months later the game kinda slowed down and people (including syndicate) left, then the new designer was added around the start of 2017 (dev started in late 2016), so the game was basically dead until the reset in 2020, this quiet period had literally 1-2 online average

also yeah seems the best way forward is to simplify the new designer to be similar to the old one, with the option to add crazy detailed manual stuff if you really wanted
but given that'll take lots of effort to do, I feel like just reverting to the old one until the new is comparable is honestly just the best way to bring people back
(legacy starship/SoH would be amazing too but I feel like that's a pipe dream, assuming haxus even has the old versions)
What even

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adressing lack of threat, interaction with AI empires and ship interior design. - by Celarious - 09-12-2023, 01:10 PM