Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Open Letter to Haxus from French Empire

(06-25-2020, 05:15 PM)Haxus Wrote: Recently I took some time off to be with my daughter. She came to quarantine here after getting out of prison. Now that the corona-hoax is fading away, she has returned to her home and job. I value the time we spent together.

As someone who has been working on the front line of the coronavirus pandemic, don't treat it as a hoax.
The virus is highly transmissible and absolutely will kill the respiratory/immuno-compromised and old in large numbers if they are exposed.

It's not fading away at all, another 100,000 will be dead in the Anglosphere by the time August is finished.

The UK/US isn't lead by humans. Ultimate decision making comes from the market.
Those humans don't have absolute power to make decisions. They are simply the high priests of capital. All they can do is divine the will of the markets/capital and relay that to the public, and the market (which has no human conscience at that scale) has spoken. The public has simply recoiled in disgust from the inevitable decision that we have made collectively through the market to sacrifice thousands of people per day to maintain stock values and a veneer of normalcy. -- all because we didn't make the decision to contain the virus more robustly in the initial stages.

The high priests of the market say sacrifice the poor.
And we have decided to ignore that because it's horrific and unavoidable.

This is completely unlike countries in which politicians have supreme authority beyond the market, in which coronavirus was quickly immediately and solidly contained and eradicated... because humans decided to suspend economic activity temporarily in order to secure long term well-being of their countries.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open Letter to Haxus from French Empire - by OriginalGangstaStaines - 06-25-2020, 10:46 PM