Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Open Letter to Haxus from French Empire

Quote:
Quote:Errors and stacktrace can be logged, servers can restarted. Please stop deantwing.
Can be? Yes. Should they? Not your call. You're not a developer and you're not a product owner.
Quote:If it's so intolerable, you can demand a refund.

That's crazy, it nearly looks like you're trolling. 

All you do is criticizing, all the while giving no precise reasons why (if you don't have time to do that properly as you said, why take the time to write this for starters?), and when we respond you either ignore (especially when it's obvious you said shit, like for HTTPS) or go for personal attacks, which doesn't bring ourselves anywhere and are actually complete rubish, we obviously wouldn't write a huge wall of text like that just to ask for a refound of 20$. I guess the most ironic part is you accusing us of that, whereas we're the guys that brought back the game by asking to make us pay for it...  Exclamation 
The worst is when you're reusing arguments I used against you. Why come there and post shitty messages at all if the conclusion is "not your call"? That's precisely what I've been telling you here lol.

Well yeah so you're actually trolling I guess, I see all the symptoms there. This will be my last message to you, "don't feed" :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open Letter to Haxus from French Empire - by StarOri - 05-15-2020, 07:22 PM