Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
For sake of posterity
It's still the same Staines, he just doesn't play Hazeron anymore. He and most of original syndicate have moved on to other genres. Mostly war games.

I don't remember ever hearing this high pitched version you speak of, perhaps someone trolling in one of your old TS servers?
No, this was in the current Hazeron Discord. I havent had a TS in a long time.
[Image: iluK937.png]
(06-05-2018, 10:55 PM)SpaceGeek Wrote: -snip-

Yeah, he's been gone for a while. Jack would have more details than me on exactly why/when. I spoke with the current "staines" a few years ago and its clearly not him; obvious teenager with high-pitched English accent. Staines is almost as old as me with a gravelly and very very thick Scottish accent.

I believe Staines wanted the reigns to be passed to someone with more energy for Hazeron than he had after all those years.

I was in a voice channel with Staines roughly a year ago now, and he did not sound like a teenager or have a high-pitched accent. I can't remember his accent too specifically but it was thick and relatively low. He sounded to be in his late 20s to early 30s. I never talked to him years ago, but what I remember more closely matches your description of the real Staines.
Just one smiley:
:'(