Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Playing again for the first time in years

The female option does more than just change dialogue! Dean's understating the KEY SELLING POINT of Hazeron!

Haxus added copulation and pregnancy, the latter of which is gender-dependent! You can peg anyone you want (haxus said gay rights), but you can only impregnate them if you're playing as a male avatar and them a female one, or vice versa. And if you're quick enough, you can actually impregnate one of your avatars with another of your avatars. (I don't remember if top/bottom orientation matters, but I don't think it does?) If you do the bedroom rodeo with an npc you make a demi-avatar, which acts like an officer and sticks around when you're not online, but will permanently die if killed. Doing the devil's dance with another avatar makes a Highborn, which teleports faster and sounds cooler. Oh, and the game keeps score for you!

[Image: F05Ie3i.png]

...Oh, and other players can see if your avatar is female, so if you're trying to get your roommate to infiltrate a larger empire for you, try not to have her be the only other lady actively playing. Apparently that's suspicious enough to ruin the ruse. I think someone told that empire the extremely well-kept secret that all girls are actually in cahoots, so at the next Females Meeting, we're going to be finding and beheading the mole. Bring your government-issued comically large pair of scissors.

Anyway, welcome back!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Playing again for the first time in years - by Minty - 02-13-2019, 08:30 AM