Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Automated server crash detection & reboot

(03-09-2020, 06:22 AM)Deantwo Wrote:
(03-09-2020, 02:50 AM)Fedorya Wrote: I sure don't like bringing the money talk on the table, but thats a fact, once you pay for a service, this one need to do its utmost to satsfy his customers.
... i don't like seeing my right to access a service i subscribe to being denied because of servers issues thats are years old and still not fixed...

If the servers are down for a lengthy amount of time, Haxus normally credit a little gametime to everyone to compensate.

But no, the server issue isn't years old. I don't remember Haxus saying he has any major server crashing issues that has been eluting him for years.

I know he give gametime if things go sour too much, but the main problem lay elsewhere.
If you pay a service, it should guarantee you a minimum of quality (not always true thou), and if im someone working a lot IRL, and when my rest days are here and i wanna enjoy Hazeron, but stay stuck in limbo most of my rest days time, you can understand how an infuriating experience it become. And im not the only one in this case right now.

I played many years ago to Hazeron before coming back for the reset... And limbo was already a feared thing at the time, so yeah these problems are year olds.
And to straighten things : Im not bashing Haxus at all in these posts, but sharing my frustration over a problem thats need a definitive solution to be found quickly. Being victim of a bug thats kill me and make lost my stuff, im okay with that, i just have to re craft them...
Being denied entierly access to the game cause a servers issues is not something that should go on.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Automated server crash detection & reboot - by Fedorya - 03-09-2020, 01:13 PM