Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
How to skyrocket the playercount and get this game out of financial downward spiral

We have discussed "partially free to pay" ideas forever. I really don't see a good way to do it, ever.
We currently have a two week free trial, that is likely the best you are getting.
See: http://hazeron.com/wiki/index.php/Accoun...ation_Code

I will maybe agree that the price is a little high when compared to more feature complete titles though. But most players are repelled by any "pay wall" no matter how big, so it likely wouldn't be much better if even it was 5$/month.

(11-30-2019, 02:02 AM)DickRichard Wrote: 100 players with F2P and free youtube content creator advertisements? Please. This game is basically X4+Dwarf Fortress on crack cocaine. The issue is obscurity  and abysmal playercount more than anything.

This kinda makes me think you haven't played in a while. The new designer and the new city systems really feel like they will repel more players than the "pay wall". At least in their current state, they are way too complex and confusing.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to skyrocket the playercount and get this game out of financial downward spiral - by Deantwo - 11-30-2019, 06:07 PM