Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mission transmitter sometimes shows wrong planets

When I try to order a ship in another system, sometimes it shows the correct planets, cities and stations from that system. Sometimes it however does not.

I noticed that when I do a tactical scan, the correct ones show up in the lists, and they seem to remain correct, even after opening and closing the Mission transmitter several times.

However, as soon as I click "report mission", and then close and re-open the Mission transmitter, it only shows planets and cities from the system my character is in. It doesn't matter if I do this 5 minute or 10 minutes after asking for a tactical scan.

After restarting the game, it also shows the correct planets, until I press "report mission".

This also seems to be on a per ship basis also: The carrier shows the wrong planets/cities/stations. A shuttle onboard that carrier however shows the correct planets/cities/stations. I have not given a tactical scan order to the shuttle.

Some other ships in the same system, that I've given no orders at all to, also show the wrong planets.

It would seem odd that the effect of tactical scan would be indefinite, unless u press "report mission", in which case it is immediately undone.

Edit: it might also just randomly alternate between showing the correct and wrong planets, not sure.