9 hours ago
Wow, I just had the random thought on how you were going on Haxus, saw "Last active: yesterday" and I was entirely taken in shock to find this post!
Very glad to hear from you, and about this great news! The game has always had a bit of a soft spot for me, as it certainly has for you :)
Dev-wise, I'd 1000% love to have a look at the intricate thing that is this repository, mostly out of sheer curiosity, but also because development is still somewhat fun to me occasionally! But I must admit to have switched over mostly to Agentic coding in various (quite successful) ways that may also be workable on a much smaller, limited scale in here, with mainly focusing on the performance and stability aspects of SoH. I'd love to hear more about this github repository if possible, I am also equally awful at github.
Very glad to hear from you, and about this great news! The game has always had a bit of a soft spot for me, as it certainly has for you :)
Dev-wise, I'd 1000% love to have a look at the intricate thing that is this repository, mostly out of sheer curiosity, but also because development is still somewhat fun to me occasionally! But I must admit to have switched over mostly to Agentic coding in various (quite successful) ways that may also be workable on a much smaller, limited scale in here, with mainly focusing on the performance and stability aspects of SoH. I'd love to hear more about this github repository if possible, I am also equally awful at github.

