Always good to hear from you Haxus!
It's extremely exciting to think about being able to see another update, doubly so with the prospect of experiencing them online again. On patents, I think it's better that they aren't in the game; whether that be in single player or multiplayer.
On the topic of the repository. To echo some of the sentiments written by others, Andar's introduction last week, and the subsequent discussions, were rough to say the least. Based on what I know, he isn't trustworthy and if anyone, besides you, should be in charge of the repository it's DeanTwo or Oni. It's likely that any confusion in the community will be resolved in the coming days and weeks regardless.
I remember some mention that you (rightfully) want a stake in any future project that uses the Hazeron code. I think the community is unanimous in thinking that any revenue generated by any such work should go to you, as well as giving proper credit and things like a free account. I agree with Sleepy that some clarification here would be appreciated, what are your wishes and concerns with such projects? If you don't mind sharing.
Thank you for taking the time to post here, I hope everything is well.
It's extremely exciting to think about being able to see another update, doubly so with the prospect of experiencing them online again. On patents, I think it's better that they aren't in the game; whether that be in single player or multiplayer.
On the topic of the repository. To echo some of the sentiments written by others, Andar's introduction last week, and the subsequent discussions, were rough to say the least. Based on what I know, he isn't trustworthy and if anyone, besides you, should be in charge of the repository it's DeanTwo or Oni. It's likely that any confusion in the community will be resolved in the coming days and weeks regardless.
I remember some mention that you (rightfully) want a stake in any future project that uses the Hazeron code. I think the community is unanimous in thinking that any revenue generated by any such work should go to you, as well as giving proper credit and things like a free account. I agree with Sleepy that some clarification here would be appreciated, what are your wishes and concerns with such projects? If you don't mind sharing.
Thank you for taking the time to post here, I hope everything is well.

