Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Harsh Environment Buildings
Nearly all existing harsh environment designs don't work in most harsh environments anymore. My guess is that the change to volume/process increased the number of processes each building had, which increased the required life support.
This was a side effect of the volume threshold changes, so a second home didn't take more volume than the first. This allowed many designs with multiple homes/offices/whatever to have more of them, which increased the life support requirement.

Existing buildings using those designs will not be affected by the change.

I just got done tweaking all of my building designs, refinalized them, and republished them. It was a little tedious, with 40 designs, but it wasn't too bad.
If you can't re-finalize all blueprints server side.

Can you then maybe un-publish all blueprints with life-support that was published before the volume changes? It would be better to have few working public blueprints, than many broken public blueprints.

You can even un-publish all blueprints from before the volume changes if it is, so we don't get so many reports of issues with number of offices and such in buildings.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo