2017-04-28 Friend Activation Code

Details about updates to Shores of Hazeron

Re: 2017-04-28 Friend Activation Code

Postby Ivan » Sun May 28, 2017 5:08 am

Accidental double post
Last edited by Ivan on Mon May 29, 2017 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan

Postby Celarious » Mon May 29, 2017 5:50 am

Ivan wrote:
Ivan wrote:
jakbruce2012 wrote:This is amazing, and I hope it will bring new blood to the game, might I suggest those wanting to invite a friend teach them the spacecraft design process first though, otherwise it may take 15 days just for that. Also since the studio is available f2p offline.

This shows there's something utterly wrong with the new designer in my opinion. And if anything prevents Hazeron from being a success on Steam, it will be that. I think even with just the old designer, the game would do better on Steam.

It should not take 15 days to learn how to design ships in any game. In other space games with ship designing, it takes between 5 minutes and max 1 hour to figure out how the designer works. (KSP, Space Engineers, Empyrion, Spore GE, all 4x games with ship design, even old Hazeron designer, which which took the longest out of all to figure out)

cami wrote:Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I just saw this now and I wanted to express my happiness and gratitude for this feature making it into the game. Awesome Haxus, bunch of thanks! :-)

Don't worry about that in Hazeron nobody cares about "necroing", I think. (Never understood why anyone does) If it's relevant to subject, it's relevant even 5 years later. Double posts are more of a problem and I got complaints from others about that, that I didn't use the search function. :p

Was checking this thread because I wanted to give codes to friends.

KSP takes weeks to learn and yet people still play it
Celarious

Postby Ivan » Mon May 29, 2017 9:54 am

Celarious wrote:

Figuring out the desinger in KSP doesn't take weeks it takes like less than 5 minutes.

You are confusing the designer mechanics (i.e. HOW to place wings/engines and snap them together) with the game (WHERE to place wings and engines to achieve optimal center of lift/gravity etc).

In Hazeron it is irrelevant where u place stuff, in KSP that is the whole point of the game, the engineering/expirimenting. In Hazeron the flight tech is "perfect" right off the bat. (as in it does not matter where u place stuff, there's no experimenting and it's the same for all craft)

To further clarify : figuring out the designer is what u need to make your first basic craft. That is as simple as draging a cockpit onto a booster. Not that simple in the new designer in Hazeron.
Ivan

Postby Celarious » Mon May 29, 2017 11:18 am

Ivan wrote:
Celarious wrote:

Figuring out the desinger in KSP doesn't take weeks it takes like less than 5 minutes.

You are confusing the designer mechanics (i.e. HOW to place wings/engines and snap them together) with the game (WHERE to place wings and engines to achieve optimal center of lift/gravity etc).

In Hazeron it is irrelevant where u place stuff, in KSP that is the whole point of the game, the engineering/expirimenting. In Hazeron the flight tech is "perfect" right off the bat. (as in it does not matter where u place stuff, there's no experimenting and it's the same for all craft)

To further clarify : figuring out the designer is what u need to make your first basic craft. That is as simple as draging a cockpit onto a booster. Not that simple in the new designer in Hazeron.

o right

15 chars
Celarious

Previous

Return to Updates