A few minor things for the designer

Suggestions and ideas for improving Shores of Hazeron

A few minor things for the designer

Postby Phenoix12 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:00 pm

Just a few minor things I would like to see put into the new designer...

1. A strip of Black and Yellow warning stripes in the Decals and Signs Texture. I'm surprised that there isn't one already.

2. An option to create a 'chair' station. Basically just a chair that has no special properties. NPCs don't even have to be able to use it, just players. (Though it be would be nice if NPCs who aren't doing anything on ships or in cities could be found sitting at them if they could path to them.)

3. Creatable Swiveling Chairs. Let us define and crate out own models for swivel chairs. Either with or without monitors attached.

4. Creatable games table. Let us define and create our own models for games tables. Could be just as simple as letting us create a 'game table station' and defining 4 seats for it.
Phenoix12

Re: A few minor things for the designer

Postby Onepercent » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:23 pm

The ability to remove already placed textures from faces? Is this possible, because I couldn't see the option to remove them. I noticed that whenever you make a sphere it comes with weird textures on them.
Onepercent

Postby Phenoix12 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:08 pm

Onepercent wrote:...it comes with weird textures on them.

Usually the default texture is the 'custom' texture.
Phenoix12

Postby Phenoix12 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:49 pm

One thing I forgot in the first post...

5. Under the textures available there are additional type for the material texture. Plate [Material] Box, Plate [Material] Squares, and Plate [Material] X. And a plain (what I think is raw cut) Vulcium and Magmium textures. Can we get the ability to set for the material texture which version of these we want to use. Weither it be the Box, squares, Plate, or Raw version for the ship. (Since plane metal doesn't have a 'raw' version you could either add one or just make it defult to the standard plate metal box texture.)
Phenoix12

Return to Arena of Ideas