Put in bold description of buttons on the laucher

Suggestions and ideas for improving Shores of Hazeron

Put in bold description of buttons on the laucher

Postby Ivan » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:49 am

Put in bold description of buttons on the laucher, not just op popup text when u hover over it

From another of my threads :
... I could not install it fast enough, but ragequit because i couldn't find out how to build a city (I was in Primeval world at first :p ). ...

there is already an improvement because at the time iirc primeval was the top button? could be wrong, anyway I clicked primeval world first so it was probably the most convenient button.

Now the first button is the game. That's better but to prevent this from happening to others I suggest putting in bold letters: Game - Mail - Spacecraft designer - Building Designer - Primeval world (or Demo) above or on the buttons
Ivan

Re: Put in bold description of buttons on the laucher

Postby Deantwo » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:44 pm

I do somewhat agree yeah.
The fact that the buttons don't have any text is a little confusing at first. At least they now look like buttons, as opposed to random little images.

This can be said for many other parts of the game too. Many places just have a icon, where a button with text (and an icon) would likely be better.
AnrDaemon is the solution to the [s]Fermi Paradox[/s] Hazeron suggestion flood problem, the great suggestion filter.
Deantwo

Return to Arena of Ideas