A suggestion for using Blender

General discussion about Shores of Hazeron

A suggestion for using Blender

Postby the Lana » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:34 am

When you're starting on a design, make a single shape that's close-ish to the shape of what you want, and get it the right size (I made a little avatar model that is 2 units tall, because i import all my 3ds models as meter-units). Then export a 3ds model and import that, and check the hull volume, then you'll know about how close your idea is to being at the TL you want it at.

Turns out that, even after stretching the design as far as it could go without breaking a few things, my TL 20 Duke was 1/3rd the size it needed to be. Now i'm remaking it from scratch (mostly, i have the old Duke alongside to copy some parts). Are there any plans to change the thresholds for TL? Just curious, I'm happy to work within the existing system. Just takes some getting used to.
Just Lana :)
the Lana

Re: A suggestion for using Blender

Postby DarkShadowFox » Sat May 20, 2017 6:34 am

I play APB reloaded, you can find my steam profile at http://steamcommunity.com/id/DarkShadowFox. I also play Hazeron. lol
DarkShadowFox

Re: A suggestion for using Blender

Postby the Lana » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:05 pm

That...isn't QUITE what this thread was meant to accomplish, but thanks? Gotta be honest I clicked the link before I saw it was DSF, and tried to cancel it when I noticed.
Just Lana :)
the Lana

Return to Cantina