United Federation of Planets - Embassy

Diplomatic topics in Shores of Hazeron

Re: United Federation of Planets - Embassy

Postby Trusin » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:44 pm

Buske, are you soloing your empire or taking members?
Trusin

Postby QuakeIV » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:31 pm

If I recall he has a recruitment thread.

e: http://hazeron.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9032
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.

Vae Victus
QuakeIV

Postby the Lana » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:16 pm

Ben Buske wrote:theoretically speaking, you could, yes.

*arches fingers*

Eeeeexcellent...
Just Lana :)
the Lana

Postby Ben Buske » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:24 pm

Surely accepting member.. we are just three so far.. but one of them is only little active..
Feel free to drop me a message Trusin.. and yeah.. there is a recruitment thread here too.... :P
Ben Buske

Postby Ben Buske » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:36 pm

From: United Federation of Planets, Ministry of Domestic Affairs and Security
To: All embassies and diplomatic representations

Subject: Trespassing of UFP Territory, Planets and Space

Gentlemen,

with this communique, we make aware of the policies of the United Federation of Planets, regarding violations of its territory, planets, space, etc.

This said: City and Space Trespassing for the first time will be considered as a misunderstanding or as a result of not knowing about being in said space or territory of the UFP. However, a second attempt will be considered as a hostile attempt and will result in an automatic change of stances to hostile, unless prior permission is obtained, a trade agreement exists between our nations or there is some other kind of treaty, contract or agreement in place, permitting trade and trespassing.

We had this issue debated for quite some time, hence the delay in posting. Mainly, because we do understand, that such a course of action is somewhat restrictive, maybe even rude. However, latest experiences, with some trespassers and people wandering around our territory, buying large sums of resources, has made this step necessary.

In addition, we do advice, that destruction of any UFP vessel, identified by either an USS or SS Registry number or the destruction of any Federation Space Station will result in an automatic change in standings to "hostile". Attacks on Federation Citizens, Passengers and Official shall not be taken lightly as well. However, unless the person in question is an avatar, officer or Crew / Troop Member, no changes in standings will happen on the first occurrence. However, the UFP will respond to any harm done to it's citizens and its inhabitants and is - by its constitution - required and bond to provide all necessary assistance to guarantee their safety.

An additional note: Vice President Amon is absent for the time being. (ooc: real life got him busy). So please direct your diplomatic inquiries to me directly, until further notice.

Sincerely,

Benjamín Buske
President of the UFP
Ben Buske

Previous

Return to Diplomacy