2017-07-07 Guard Posts and Sick Bay

Details about updates to Shores of Hazeron

2017-07-07 Guard Posts and Sick Bay

Postby Haxus » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:19 pm

Guard Posts
NPC troops now go to guard posts in new ship designs.

Sleeping Doc Bug
When an unconscious creature was dropped in the sick bay of a new ship design, the doc did not immediately defibrillate the patient. The delay lets the patient die sometimes. This was fixed. Also the doc now awakens right away when a conscious patient enters the surgery unit.

Persistent Patient Bug
Patient defibrillated. Immediately resumes its prior mission, attacking, going somewhere, whatever. Unfortunately, the patient exits the surgery unit before its body is fully healed. Fixed. NPC unit orders now cleared when NPC becomes unconscious.

Impatient Patient Bug
Patient defibrillated. Exits surgery unit before fully healed. Fixed. NPC patient now waits longer for medical treatment.

Defib Wild Animal
When a wild animal is defibrillated, it now becomes tame. Perhaps a bit lame but it provides a way to capture wild animals.

Turret Station Screen Black
Turret station screen in new ship designs was sometimes black. It now glows. Other screens glow also, though they are not functioning yet.

Turbo Lift Call Queue
Turbo lift call worked oddly, only responding to the last call. Now the lift keeps a queue of calls, responding to the oldest call first.

Recalled From Designer Menu Bug
Recalled home from the designer and the menu was still there. Fixed.

Network Activity Indicator Switch
A switch was added to the Overlay page of the Settings window to toggle the display of the network activity indicator.

Thread Queue Indicator Switch
A switch was added to the Overlay page of the Settings window to toggle the display of the thread queue indicator.

Turbo Lift Door
Turbo lift door won't operate again for a few seconds when simply opened/closed without moving the lift. Fixed.

Home Page Button
On screen buttons under the SoH icon now have a button to open the SoH home page.

Ship Access Policy Bug
Ship access policy combo box does not show the correct current setting for the ship I am aboard. Fixed.
Haxus
Site Admin

Re: 2017-07-07 Guard Posts and Sick Bay

Postby Celarious » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:49 am

Do more screens work now? Last time I tried, a lot of the integrated console screens didn't show up, but some other ones like power relay did in the preview mode

I assumed they just weren't added, but wanted to ask
Celarious

Postby Haxus » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:59 am

All control stations should be working, both integrated and consoles.

Status displays and access panels are next on my list. They are not working yet.
Haxus
Site Admin

Postby Celarious » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:53 am

Really? I attempted to place an integrated fire control station, and it showed up perfectly in the design mode, but when I switched to preview, the screen disappeared from both sides, even though I could access the console and my character would get into the position, it still wouldn't appear

Other stations such as power relays work, I might just be doing something wrong
Celarious

Postby Haxus » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:04 am

I will check it out.
Haxus
Site Admin

Return to Updates