The update yesterday broke ladders and gravity wells in old ship designs. Ladders and gravity wells are quite different in the new designs vs the old designs; the AI was changed to think about them differently. The changes broke things.
Several servers crashed since the update yesterday, caused by a change in the AI ladder code. The crash is fixed.
Captain's chair in new designs was not switching to other manned stations. That is fixed.
Images to show the structure for doors in the designer were added to the usage tips.
Rings around worlds got some attention.
- Thickness of ring based on width of ring.
- Variable spacing between rings. Old gaps were too uniform.
- Texture less diffuse.
- Varying textures between rings.
- Huge rings adjusted. No more dinner plates.
- Perlin noise octave added.
- Close range rendering fixed.