FYI. Architect information is not rigidly preserved in .SoH files. The information might be in there but the person who loads a design from a .SoH file becomes the architect of the working design.
I suppose I could have added this with that post ...it is what prompted the question.
- The grids seem to be missing in both online designers for me.
- I could not see the design loaded in the old one and could not load a file in the new one.
- I exited the old one once with no problems and also the new one once, but my second exit from the old one resulted in a looping transition screen (would run for a bit, stop, and immediately run again) for a few minutes then went to a black screen with ui elements present. I could see the mini-me rotate but not look up and down.
- My character is currently stuck in that black screen. Skeexyx: MOSJXI
- I can switch characters and they do work.
It's probably also proper to note that my GTX 660 came apart yesterday and I had to upgrade it to a GTX 1050i.
I see no issues with either offline designer.