Travel to coordinate doesn't work

Bug Reports that are considered closed.

Travel to coordinate doesn't work

Postby Ivan » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:48 am

When u order travel to coordinate, the ship will travel to the destination system, but when it arrives it travels to the previous system it was in, then again to destination and again to previous system, etc. this continues forever.

It has been like that for a few weeks now. I think since the warp update. (or the update right after that)

Noticed it the first time after a trip that should have taken 10 minutes, still wasn't done after an hour.

Travel to system works just fine.
Ivan

Re: Travel to coordinate doesn't work

Postby Deantwo » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:00 pm

What was at those coordinates? Deep space?

I had a ship screw up travel to coordinates too the other day too, but didn't investigate it too much.
The system that I think I had selected was right at the edge of its sector, so my ship was constantly going back and forth outside the system's sector boarder.
AnrDaemon is the solution to the [s]Fermi Paradox[/s] Hazeron suggestion flood problem, the great suggestion filter.
Deantwo

Postby Ivan » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:47 am

It were just system coordinates, the ones you find in the star map.
Ivan

Postby Haxus » Tue May 09, 2017 3:21 pm

This is now fixed. It will be posted in the next server update, likely Thursday or Friday.
Haxus
Site Admin

Postby Ivan » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:23 am

I still had this issue when the ship got the order travel to coordinates order as part of a mission, from a few sectors away.

When I gave the order again from the star map from inside the sector, it worked fine.

EDIT I used search function, but just now noticed it was in closed bug reports. Should I make / have made a new thread?
Ivan

Return to Closed Bug Reports