Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
App
Hazeron app?
... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero.
What for?

I am not sure what features would be useful in a smartphone app.
Read mail? Read dossier entries? See city reports?

We can make a third-party smartphone app if you just want an "app". But we are limited in what we can do with that.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
Kek proof that dean isn't using officers
To properly use officers we should have an officer list or a ships list with their known location etc.
(09-22-2019, 10:01 AM)Xantheose2 Wrote: Kek proof that dean isn't using officers

All officer reports are sent via the mail system. But I guess that is just proof that you don't play Hazeron?

(09-22-2019, 10:54 AM)Neils Iyssada Wrote: To properly use officers we should have an officer list or a ships list with their known location etc.

I still do hope that officer status reports get an overhaul somewhat like what we have for cities. Preferable better than the cities list though.
(09-22-2019, 11:03 AM)Deantwo Wrote:
(09-22-2019, 10:01 AM)Xantheose2 Wrote: Kek proof that dean isn't using officers

All officer reports are sent via the mail system. But I guess that is just proof that you don't play Hazeron?

It seems you know the game better than me, then can you show me in the mails where I can add missions to my ships?
Dean I'm really starting to think that you're autistic af if you can't understand that simple thing.
(09-22-2019, 10:08 PM)Xantheose2 Wrote:
(09-22-2019, 11:03 AM)Deantwo Wrote:

It seems you know the game better than me, then can you show me in the mails where I can add missions to my ships?
Dean I'm really starting to think that you're autistic af if you can't understand that simple thing.

That would require a smartphone version of HazeronCommander. It wouldn't be impossible, but it would require a lot more work than a simple mail/status reader app.
Wow you're so smart, you mean more features require more work?
Thanks for the tip bro
A Smartphone App allowing for commanding of officers would be nice, but as far as I am aware there is no clean way to give officers mission orders from distant systems at this time. I feel that would be a separate request entirely.

As of now the only features of Hazeron that would fit in an App would be City Reports, Mail, and the Govern Window. Perhaps chat, but would be limited to Galactic, Empire, Friends and Help.
We are the Dreadknought Conspiracy. Please discard all further questions.