Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remote camera
Heya guys.
I've recently tried getting the remote camera to work, alas no luck yet.
From in the designer, I've associated the camera with the room, room void, captains chair, and changed its label to the bridge, then tried making a label for it and the captain's chair together. 

Tool tip says the captain chair gets the ability to choose a camera, but for the life of me, cannot figure out how.

Some insight on this would make alot of my prototype designs usable. For some window jig cuts...don't work as an intended lol and having a transparent hull face is just lazy ?
(02-18-2019, 03:27 PM)Haxus Wrote: Designer Remote Cameras
What about remote camera locations on the hull that you can switch to from the command chair?

Cameras can now be placed in a blueprint. While sitting in a command chair, you can switch cameras on or off. Then you can move forward/backward through the sequence, ordered by part id. When the camera is switched on, it resumes at the last selected camera.

Default key command station key bindings are Home=Camera on/off, Page Up/Page Down to move through the sequence.

The camera part only provides a location. Its orientation and size do not affect anything.

You can also position yourself to the location of a camera in the designer. Right-click on the camera (or any part) in the parts list to move to its location.

That is all the information I could find a out it. You might want to look in the controls to see if keys are bound at all.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
Unfortunately I did not see an option.
When I return in a couple days, I'll try messing around with all manners of keys and key combinations. Mayhap stumble upon it.

Sometimes window jigs just don't work out the way you want, so this would certainly help circumvent that issue IMO
(11-21-2019, 10:04 AM)SupportTech Wrote: It is a camera placed by a photographer in areas where the photographer generally cannot be at the camera to snap the shutter.
Printers work by converting digital images and text into physical copies. 
"link removed" priority is to solve your printer problem quickly and at a given time through our best team.

Fucken lol, first relavent spam post I've seen yet.
(11-21-2019, 10:54 PM)jakbruce2012 Wrote:
(11-21-2019, 10:04 AM)SupportTech Wrote: It is a camera placed by a photographer in areas where the photographer generally cannot be at the camera to snap the shutter.
Printers work by converting digital images and text into physical copies. 
"link removed" priority is to solve your printer problem quickly and at a given time through our best team.

Fucken lol, first relavent spam post I've seen yet.

They're slowly learning how to relate to the thread and sneak the spam in there, actual genius
What even