Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I created a technology to create water
With this technology, humanity is completely independent from nature and doesnt rely on finite resources anymore. Potentially, you can create matter out of nowhere.

I handed the technology out to the german authorities.
... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero.
Is it the same used in space? Turning urine into water?
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
(05-28-2019, 12:56 PM)Deantwo Wrote: Is it the same used in space? Turning urine into water?

Nope, we're talking making completely new water.
... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero.
By using two atoms of hydrogen and one atom of oxygen?
(05-28-2019, 01:38 PM)Deantwo Wrote: By using  two atoms of hydrogen and one atom of oxygen?

The details are secret. But the possibilities are endless. Space travel. You can make the fuel right on the ship.
Faster-than-light communication.
Non-invasive and new medical applications.
And most basic: non-consuming energy production.

As a result of this technology, my country immediately permitted the construction of new 16 research facilities plus 1 high-end medical institute to engulf in brand new technologies that immediately openened up at once. We are at a new age. The age of abundance. A new golden age for humanity that wont end so fast.

You can look it all up on google. They spend 40 billion € infrastructure package. It includes my region where they want to build these institutes, too.

I hope they will build the first spaceport in berlin.

You better start to learn proper german.

Oh yeah i forgot one thing: ive had this idea called "water-cells" as a replacement for fuel-cells

It could power small vehicles such as cars and medium vehicles such as sub-orbit transporters and spaceshuttles (technically)

Just my idea there tho
(05-28-2019, 02:01 PM)Slaxx Wrote: I hope they will build the first spaceport in berlin.

Spaceport? They can't even make an airport.
https://youtu.be/ll58ZrIupKA
(05-28-2019, 02:48 PM)Deantwo Wrote:
(05-28-2019, 02:01 PM)Slaxx Wrote: I hope they will build the first spaceport in berlin.

Spaceport? They can't even make an airport.
https://youtu.be/ll58ZrIupKA

There is an old location that offers itself pretty well. Tegel.