Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oggal's QoL Request Thread
I had a bunch of minor inconveniences. So here's my requests to fix them.

Orbit Command from right click in System Map
too many times I have been looking at the system map to figure out which frigid moon to plop my eludium mine on, only to forget if it was the alpha or beta star. being able to right click the planet in system map and select orbit would be great.

Orbit Best Planet command in Star Map
Not going to lie, this is just so I can have one less window open when I'm traveling to a new system. I prefer to arrive and orbit a planet so I'm not scary close to a star when I leave a wormhole and so being able to orbit best planet with out grabbing the mission window would be nice. Long story short. I'm lazy.

Survey Report from City Status/Governed City window
Again, just a right click option to give direct access rather than having to open star map, and pull open the report there. Would save a lot of headache.

Bugfixes
The rest are things that currently feel like bugs rather than missing features

Gasping for air is currently a green light for city status. Where hunger is yellow.

Abandoned is a green light.
I know abandoned isn't really a 'Yellow Alert!' kind of status, but a grey light would be nice. something to say 'Hey! We want attention!'

Status is not sorted numerically in the govern window.
Appears to be sorted as string.

I'm female and my crew calls me sir.

Tons of otherthing's I'd love to request/suggest. But gonna save those for another day.
Let me know what you think. See ya'll on Galactic Chat!
We are the Dreadknought Conspiracy. Please discard all further questions.
Hmm, good point. We've got a bunch of options to define the titles of government offices, but we lack the ability to define the appropriate terms of address for each of those levels. Sir, ma'am, lord, lady, officer, master, your highness, the great and magnificent, etc.
It is better to make separate threads for each idea unless they are directly related. It helps to minimize confusion and makes it easier to discuss the ideas individually. It also allows you to make a thread title that makes sense and is easier to find again later.

And your bugs should probably be made as bug reports. Again a thread per bug, unless they are closely related.

(05-09-2019, 04:39 PM)Oggal Wrote: Orbit Command from right click in System Map

Orbit Best Planet command in Star Map

Totally agree, I very much want both of those.

(05-09-2019, 04:39 PM)Oggal Wrote: Survey Report from City Status/Governed City window
Again, just a right click option to give direct access rather than having to open star map, and pull open the report there. Would save a lot of headache.

I would rather that it open the starmap focus on and select the system. This would be even more useful for a lot of other things, and then opening the survey is only a couple clicks more after that.
We already have this functionality for right-clicking preons, should be easy to implement for city list and city status report window.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo