Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
new file type
any one know of a software that can open .vox and save in .3ds?
Since Nightslay doesn't seem to know how file extensions work, let me add sone context to his thread/question.

We were talking about if it was possible to make a Hazeron design using MagicaVoxel. MigicaVoxel uses their proprietary file type .vox, and their program might not be able to export to .3ds files.

So we somehow ended up with this thread. And I am now giving up on trying to teach Nightslay the meaning of context and file extensions, so here you got my post explaining his post. You are welcome.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
That would be rather useless, as the program works with voxels, not 3D models. Basically, it's a Minecraft striped down to creative mode.
depends on what you view it anr it would provide a easier way to make models using it then blender as well minecraft is easy is it not?
You don't understand or you don't want to understand?
It does not make models. At all.
yah i know i under stand that witch is why im looking for a software to convert it maybe you should read up?
Even if you do, it would produce so many faces, you would go out of limit rather fast.
anr instead of spouting random things you could help me on this and if what you said is true then we hit a dead end if not then we found a thing that will make it easier for all of us make new ships and buildings
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=MagicaVoxel+to+Blender
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
with out the help of both anr and dean i have found that if you export in to r.obj and import in to blender you can then import it in to hazeron via .3ds