Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Resource Patent Quality is horribly skewed
[Image: NYOogab.png]
The same seems to be happening when done in a university
(01-08-2019, 02:43 PM).zslayern Wrote: The same seems to be happening when done in a university

Not just at a univeristy, but in general. I have a treatment plant on an inferno world. I am running the patent and it is just saying "patent already recorded at q112." Resource quality on the world is q216. The old patent is from when building Q was a thing. It should be outputting q216 patents if it's just based on resource quality...
A possible related bug here where scanned quality is NOT being produced (air in a refinery on inferno w/exotic) no matter how many times it is researched: http://hazeron.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=414
Could it be possible that you have another Ioplasma somewhere else, at Q96? It might be importing that, and using that first?
(01-17-2019, 01:08 PM)Norway174 Wrote: Could it be possible that you have another Ioplasma somewhere else, at Q96? It might be importing that, and using that first?

Impossible, considering that I've no shipments scheduled for that colony, and that Ioplasma mine is the only mine extracting Ioplasma in the entirety of my empire.
I also got this bug with cryozine. This is the first and only cryozine source I have, and it's in my home system I spawned in 2 weeks ago

[Image: image.png]
Still not fixed. Very frustrating bug that a lot of patent processes are broken. I can't use some of the resources I have found due to it.
[Image: Mj40vHr.png]
Air, method for refining from atmosphere
Cryozine, method for refining
Hydrogen, method for refining from atmosphere
Ioplasma, method for refining
Magmex, method for extracting
Myrathane, method for extracting
Flomentum, method for extracting

these are the patents that are broken in this way, essentially anything from an atmosphere or hydrosphere. These patents do not have any material components and thus used to rely on building quality, which is now defunct, causing the processes to be broken. I feel like the fix would be to base the quality on whatever is present in the environment, seems like an easy fix. Hopefully haxus can fix it soon.
(02-05-2019, 08:14 AM)martianant Wrote: Air, method for refining from atmosphere
Cryozine, method for refining
Hydrogen, method for refining from atmosphere
Ioplasma, method for refining
Magmex, method for extracting
Myrathane, method for extracting
Flomentum, method for extracting

these are the patents that are broken in this way, essentially anything from an atmosphere or hydrosphere. These patents do not have any material components and thus used to rely on building quality, which is now defunct, causing the processes to be broken. I feel like the fix would be to base the quality on whatever is present in the environment, seems like an easy fix. Hopefully haxus can fix it soon.

How do I fix my cryozine?
Seems quite important.

In the meantime put those harvester ships to use?