Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning messages so frequent they prevent actions from occuring -incidious atmosphere

While trying to build within an insidious environment, my ship was taking Acid damage as it should, but I was trying to extend roads into other zones and the warning messages came so frequently that the messaging was literally overwhelming my client and I could barley make two road sections until going back to orbit.  I am pretty sure the messages were coming more than once a second.   Can this be tuned?  Not sure if this is considered a bug or a feature request.  

If the warnings are supposed to be a continuous stream of data, then can we make the frequency tunable?
For example since I know my ship's limitations I only want a warning message every 15 seconds.  This way I can actually get something done in a very dangerous environment and still get away and repair my ship for the next trip into the insidious atmosphere.

What warning message are you talking about? Can you post the message?
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

(12-30-2018, 12:19 AM)Deantwo Wrote: What warning message are you talking about? Can you post the message?

"Acid damage from insidious atmosphere" is the message.

Not understanding how much of this messaging is client side or server side, but I would guess there is definitely some high volume interactions going on when these messages are "spamming" several times a second and those of us with higher latency connections may experience the issue more than those with lower latency.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)