Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Weltreich Diplomancy
[Image: 8XW3CAR.png]
[Image: jtXfw1J.png]

"I claim this inhospitable planet for Weltreich."
Weltreich claims the universe. Anyone who isn't an ally, vassal, or Vectorus is declaring war on Weltreich by settling within that territory.
(06-07-2019, 01:11 AM)Mr. Mortius Wrote: Weltreich claims the universe. Anyone who isn't an ally, vassal, or Vectorus is declaring war on Weltreich by settling within that territory.

Is this an opt-in policy or am I required to go to war with you whether i like it or not because I'd much rather avoid being unnecessarily noob stomped

And YO how come Vectorus gets an exception
[Image: fe797a1694929efd30d309ea6d5192e8.png]
Foxtail has taken excessively aggressive action against Weltreich and its allies. Until they apologize and take active steps to improve relations, they will be considered enemies. Meanwhile, it's recommended that they consider moving to the PvE galaxy.
"...because it is so much more humiliating when we pwn them there "
Greetings Weltreich Empire

This is Emperor ToMoLoNo of the Constellation Congregation.

I would like to formally request a neutral stance with your empire, and the ability to colonize a very very small fraction of your claim on the universe.

We have nothing but a desire for peace and prosperity. Should we break our Neutral stance, we accept the consequences, however this is not likely to happen, as we do enjoy our solitude.

In an attempt to display our good intentions, a space dove has been deployed (it may take some time for the dove to reach you, as we dont know where to send it) to deliver to you an olive branch, taken from the finest gardens on our homeworld of Aeternum. All of us in the Constellation Congregation hope this is acceptable.

End Transmission

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sure.
No thread is safe now...