Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Weltreich Diplomancy
In response to a recent raid by Deantwice against a Weltreich-held city, a limited response has been deemed necessary. This is not the first time Foxtail has performed small raids against Weltreich. Last time, an exception was made for Dean because of his contributions to the community, but it looks like the exception was taken as an unwillingness to defend my empire. As evidence for the Foxtail empire's role in initiating conflict:

[Image: GjKNLrD.png]

[Image: 7Kb986K.png]

Because of this raid against our territory, and the attempted abuse of empire 0 to hide military action, Foxtail's capital "Fox Keeper" and original city "Rævehjerte" have been razed to the ground. I hope this encourages Dean to think before acting in the future. Any further military actions against Weltreich will result in a state of total war. The city where all of this occurred was returned to Ropshin shortly afterwards, since we could reach an understanding.

Sorry Dean, but we talked about this before and I gave you fair warning after last time not to try something like this again. You only have your own decisions to blame for this. Please don't take it personally. In your words:

[Image: IYyQmIX.png]

If you get to Rævehjerte soon enough, you may be able to stop it from decaying completely.
(09-23-2018, 11:33 PM)Mr. Mortius Wrote: In response to a recent raid by Deantwice against a Weltreich-held city, a limited response has been deemed necessary. This is not the first time Foxtail has performed small raids against Weltreich.

Talking about the attempt to destroy the (exploiting) military HQ placed to occupy a city belonging to someone else as "attacking a Weltreich-held city". I don't know how to reply to that.

(09-23-2018, 11:33 PM)Mr. Mortius Wrote: Last time, an exception was made for Dean because of his contributions to the community, but it looks like the exception was taken as an unwillingness to defend my empire.
(09-23-2018, 11:33 PM)Mr. Mortius Wrote: Sorry Dean, but we talked about this before and I gave you fair warning after last time not to try something like this again. You only have your own decisions to blame for this. Please don't take it personally.

I must say that I don't remember anything what happened last time, apart from what I did to offend you back then.
I took a few shoots at an abandoned mostly decayed/destroyed city, that was just a single spacecraft factory if I remember correct. But yeah you got mad and gave me a warning or something.

I found it weird, because you seem to do worse to other people all the time.

(09-23-2018, 11:33 PM)Mr. Mortius Wrote: Because of this raid against our territory, and the attempted abuse of empire 0 to hide military action,

Wasn't exactly trying to hide it, I posted pictures on Discord and made bug reports of all the issues we found doing the little event.
I mostly didn't want to use my Foxtail avatars because it would likely cause a automatic enemy stance, and your cities would stop trading with my cities in the couple of systems where we have cities together.

(09-23-2018, 11:33 PM)Mr. Mortius Wrote: Foxtail's capital "Fox Keeper" and original city "Rævehjerte" have been razed to the ground. I hope this encourages Dean to think before acting in the future.
(09-23-2018, 11:33 PM)Mr. Mortius Wrote: If you get to Rævehjerte soon enough, you may be able to stop it from decaying completely.

So instead of sending any form of diplomatic message, you attacked my empire. Even with old forgettable warning withstanding.

You instead make half my empire decay by capturing AND BULLDOZING my empire capital (Gate Keeper). Which was hidden away in another galaxy, and you only knew of that system because I trusted you.

Those old-style cities I'll never get back, so thanks for inflecting a ton of permanent damage to my empire. All because I attempted to help another player find a way to combat your bunker exploit.

(09-23-2018, 11:33 PM)Mr. Mortius Wrote: The city where all of this occurred was returned to Ropshin shortly afterwards, since we could reach an understanding.

That was nice of you.
With the military power of Ropshin's empire, it would have taken a few more hours just to destroy that one military HQ you made.

That bunker exploit is in no way fun, looking forward to the next update so we can get rid of them.

In conclusion to all this.

Thanks for helping to save and return the Foxtail birthplace, Rævehjerte.
But you have lost my trust.
Shores of Hazeron Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/ User: Deantwo
I'm not sure how you think ANY sort of firing at my cities isn't a breach of my trust. Most people understand that shooting at another empire's buildings constitutes a hostile act. By interfering in a conflict, you drew your own empire into the fight. This forum post was the diplomatic message. I don't recall receiving any sort of diplomatic message from you about trying to destroy my buldings though, either, so who acted first? Just because you were unable to destroy my building so that the city could be captured doesn't make it not an act of war.

Maybe my message wasn't clear enough and needs further reinforcement. Shooting at my buildings is an act of war, test or not, helping someone else or not. If you can't realize this and take responsibility, I will do my best to ensure that nothing of the original Foxtail empire is left standing. If you can, then the fight will end now, assuming you let any grudges go, and I will happily help you rebuild. Your choice.
hey deantwo i'll renew my subscription and help you smite these pompous shitlords if you want desu
Foxtail and Weltreich have resolved the conflict by reaching a consensus that firing at the other's ships or cities is an act of war, and that neither intends to do so again. Dean also has the right to shoot me whenever he sees me.
Quote:Dean also has the right to shoot me whenever he sees me.

Please could you guys also negotiate our exit from the EU?