Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All button on the filter list
[Image: P56tSbj.png]
That list on the right, the filtered blueprint list, it would be nice if there was an all button to enable or disable from all authors. That way you can go back and forth between seeing everything that is available and seeing what one person has. The amount of authors are only going to increase with time, which will require each one to be individually unchecked.
Scrolling through the list is also going to get pretty bad eventually; a filter based on a text input could be helpful.
Rather get totally rid of that filter...
Instead implement the Empire Approved Building Blueprint List, and have us add designs to it from the exchange.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
My take on this:
[Image: v9XDl7d.gif]
Can be repurposed for searching in blueprint window as well.

After going over actual construction terrain requirements from http://hazeron.com/wiki/index.php/Building_Design

[Image: a4ojqFd.gif]

Slider option, as requested on Discord
[Image: GrgGJQU.gif]
(12-30-2018, 04:08 AM)Ikkir Isth Wrote: My take on this:

Very nice. But I would rayher want this as a search feature on the Blueprint Exchange.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
Could just use it for both, after slapping some price range stuff on there too.
(12-30-2018, 04:08 AM)Ikkir Isth Wrote: -snip-
[Image: GrgGJQU.gif]

That's a very nice, clean mockup. If we had a menu with that level of filtering, it would make my life a whole lot easier. It would also eliminate a lot of confusion for new players who are trying to build moonbases and wondering why most of the buildings showing up in the last can't be built. Our current solution seems to be putting something along the lines of "HEV" in the name, but some people are guilty of publishing blueprints with that in the name that can only be built on habitable worlds >: